Using Angular JS with Django
What is Angular js and important ?
AngularJS is a structural framework for dynamic web apps. It lets you use HTML as your template language and lets you extend HTML's syntax to express your application's components clearly and succinctly. Angular's data binding and dependency injection eliminate much of the code you currently have to write. And it all happens within the browser, making it an ideal partner with any server technology.
Advantage of AngularJs
- AngularJS provides capability to create Single Page Application in a very clean and maintainable way.
- AngularJS provides data binding capability to HTML thus giving user a rich and responsive experience
- AngularJS code is unit testable.
- AngularJS uses dependency injection and make use of separation of concerns.
- AngularJS provides reusable components.
- With AngularJS, developer write less code and get more functionality.
- On top of everything, AngularJS applications can run on all major browsers and smart phones including Android and iOS based phones/tablets
Disadvantage of Angular Js